Here’s one of my table tennis highlights video and a summary of my awards in competitions for people with disabilities, for little people (less than 1.50m) and also with people without disabilities.
Para Table Tennis (for disabled people)
- Double world champion at the World Dwarf Games in Michigan 2013 and Guelph 2017.
- Team bronze medal (class S7) at the V International German Open of Para Table Tennis (Stuttgart, 2009).
- Team bronze medal (class S7) at the 1st Nantes International Open of Para Table Tennis in 2010.
- Ranked 44th at the IPTTC world ranking (class S6) in 2011.
- Gold medal (age class 18-20) at the World Dwarf Games in Rambouillet 2005.
- Gold medal at the UK National Games for little people (class 1) in 2014.
Spanish National Championships
- Team bronze medal (open class) representing CTT Sant Quirze del Vallès at the Table Tennis Spanish National Championships for disabled people in Huelva, 2008.
- Singles bronze medal (class S6) at the Table Tennis Spanish National Championships for disabled people in Almeria, 2011.
- Training at the High Performance Center (CAR Sant Cugat) from 2009 to 2011 as a member of the Catalan National Team.
- Several medals at the Catalan National Championships and at the Catalan League Tournament (top català) between 2006 and 2013.
Table Tennis with people without disabilities
- Competed at the Portuguese National Championships for Universities (2011) as a team member of Universidade do Algarve.
- Doubles 1st place at the II Social Open of CTT Sant Quirze del Vallès in 2008.
- 1st place at the Table Tennis Tournament City of Mirasol in 2011.
- 1st place at the 1st Social Open for VIPs and Journalists of CTT Sabadell.
- 35th place of more than 200 athletes at the 24h Cassà International Tournament in 2010 with players from national divisions.
- Member of CTT Sant Quirze del Vallès’ teams playing in 1st, 2nd and 3rd division regional leagues from 2006 to 2014.