Aside from table tennis, swimming is the next sport that I’ve practiced the most at a competitive level. From ten to nineteen years old and later on to prepare for the World Dwarf Games in 2013 and 2017.
Here is my résumé:
- 25, 100 and 200m freestyle world champion and 50m breaststroke silver medalist at the World Dwarf Games in Guelph 2017 (class 1).
- 25, 100 and 200m freestyle world champion at the World Dwarf Games in Michigan 2013 (class 1).
- 100m freestyle gold medalist and 25m freestyle silver medalist at the World Dwarf Games in Rambouillet 2005.
- 200m freestyle gold, 25m freestyle silver and 100m freestyle bronze medalist at the IV Campionato Italiano Giovanile Open di Brescia 1999 (class S5).
- Member of the Catalan National Team and teams 2nd place at the IV Campionato Italiano Giovanile Open di Brescia 1999.
Catalan National Championships
- 1 gold and 1 silver at the Catalan National Championships for Disabled People in 1999.
- 1 gold, 2 silver and 1 bronze medal, plus a gold medal in relays, at the Catalan National Championships for Disabled People in 2005.
Badminton is a sport that I used to play a lot at school and that I have always enjoyed for leisure. Between 2013 and 2017, I jumped to a competitive level after doing an intense preparation for the World Dwarf Games 2013. I would like to give special thanks to Club Bádminton Chamartín for their help during all these years.
Here is my short résumé:
- Silver medalist at the World Dwarf Games 2013 (class 1).
- Second place (disability class) at Campeonato de San Isidro 2013 an inclusive badminton competition organized by Club de Bádminton Chamartín in Madrid.
- Quarter finalist (doubles class) at Campeonato de San Isidro 2013 an inclusive badminton competition organized by Club de Bádminton Chamartín in Madrid.
Paddle is a sport that I practice every once in a while for fun. In 2012 I started training thanks to the association Padelamic. I play friendly matches with friends with and without disabilities and, up until 2016, I entered social tournaments at Club Natació Terrassa, among others. In 2016 I also won silver medal at the Catalan National Championships for Disabled People with my friend Carles Millera.
Up until now I’ve practiced tones of sports, aside from table tennis, basketball, swimming, badminton, handcycling and paddle. Some of them are soccer, volleyball, alpine and cross country skiing, shooting, archery, climbing wall, horse riding, etc. As you can see, I love trying new sports, so if you have any new suggestion, please, don’t hesitate to get in touch.